What you can find nearby
- since 1994, every fourth Sunday of the month, in piazza Carlo Alberto it takes part this special event where you can find a lot of antiques objects like furnitures, stamps, carpets, coins, books and porcelain items
- "Summer film festival": from the end of June till the end of August, every Wednesday evening in Castello Scaligero, a lot of film are shown in the open air.
- "Ancient Valeggio's fair": it takes part in the first weekend of July, in the name of Saint Peter, and hosts an orchestra, the traditional "Palio delle contrade" (on monday evening), an handmade exhibition and lots of enogastronomic stands.
- "Valeggio Futura": literary contest that takes place during the party of associations.
- "Valeggio wears vintage": it takes place from 2009 every second Sunday in May and October, the event takes place in the main square of the country and welcomes over 60 exhibitors who treat only vintage items such as clothes, shoes, vinyl, sunglasses and modern accessories. During the event, an exhibition about the world of vintage is set up in the town hall of the village and musical groups immerse visitors in the world of vintage in the square.
- Festival of the School Theater: takes place every year between April and May. It welcomes school theatrical groups from the schools of the Province of Verona and also from the rest of Italy. Excellent opportunity to attend real school shows.